Oral B Electric Toothbrushes
Oral B Electric Toothbrushes do a much better job at keeping your mouth clean. Oral B offers a variety of brush head sizes to fit your needs as well as a pressure control sensor and timer to make sure you are brushing all areas correctly and alerting you when you are brushing to hard.
Brush for life Program
Purchase our Oral B Toothbrush and keep up with your dental cleanings and you will receive a free Oral B brush head every 6 months.
Water Flosser by Waterpik®
Manual removal of plaque is crucial to maintaining optimal oral health. For those of you that have dexterity issues or trouble with flossing, we recommend using the Plaque Seeker tip on your Waterpik® to maintain cleaning between your teeth.
MI Paste uses calcium and phosphate paste that can be used to decrease decalcification (white spots) on the enamel as well as reduce sensitivity.
Because of your need to prevent or control dental decay (caries) or to reduce tooth sensitivity, our office has recommended the use of custom-fit tray(s) to apply fluoride to your teeth daily. From well documented research and from our own observations over many years, we know that use of these trays and fluoride will prevent new decay almost totally and will slow down currently present decay. Additionally, regular use will desensitize sensitive root surfaces. However, you must be consistent in carrying out the following described procedures daily, just before going to bed.
• Near bedtime, brush your teeth well and floss them. Follow through on any additionally prescribed cleaning methods that we have recommended, such as a proxy brush or rubber tip. You may do this procedure earlier in the evening, but do not eat or drink after the treatment until the next morning.
• Place about 6 small drops of ClinPro 5000 into each tray, spacing the drops equally around the tray. This is a medication that requires a prescription. If you need more of the ClinPro 5000, you may stop by the office anytime to purchase more or we can give you a written script to take to your pharmacy or we would be happy to phone in a renewal to the pharmacy of your choosing.
• Place the tray(s) over your teeth and seat them correctly. They are not interchangeable and only the upper tray will fit on the upper teeth and only the lower tray will fit on the lower teeth.
• Wear the trays for 5 minutes. Do not drink or eat with the trays in your mouth. • After 5 minutes, remove the trays carefully and expectorate any fluoride from your teeth. Wash the tray(s) with water. You may want to use your toothbrush to help remove any residual blue fluoride.
• Place your washed trays upside down in the container provided to let them drain and dry before the next use. Put the container in a convenient place and out of reach of children and pets.
• Please continue this therapy indefinitely.
- Hyper sensitivity can be common after whitening.
We strive to give each patient individualized care by taking the time to listen to all of their concerns.
Advice on your Health.
The use of scientific, clinical and technological advancements in a caring, ethical and professional practice while at the same time setting a trend for health care in the 21st Century.
Everyone loves a bright, white smile. Today there are a variety of products and procedures available to help you improve the color of your teeth. Some whitening procedures are done in our office with one visit. Other whitening agents can even be purchased over-the-counter. However, over-the-counter whitening agents will not whiten your teeth as quickly or as effectively as those delivered by a dentist.
A bridge can be recommended when one or more teeth are missing and there are healthy teeth on both sides of the open space. Bridges can be made from three types of material, solid gold for reliable long wear, porcelain fused to a gold base for strength and beauty, and high-strength metal-free porcelain for optimum cosmetic results. With proper care, your new bridge will increase your overall health and instill confidence for years to come.
Tooth loss can result in shrinkage of gums and jawbones that can lead to pain from ill-fitting dentures, decreased chewing function, and subtle malnutrition. It can also be a source of emotional or psychological distress. Dr. Francisco can provide a unique solution to the problem of toothlessness with dental implants