Ed Francisco, DDS
I have been in this location happily practicing General Dentistry since 1996. I have been working in the
Tampa Bay area since 1994 and have received the following:
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Certification from University of Florida in 1994
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Medical College of Virgina in 1993
- Bachelor of Science Degree from James Madison University in 1989
- Membership with the Academy of Dental Association since 1994
- Membership with the Florida Dental Association since 1994
- Membership with the West Coast Dental Association since 1994
- Membership with the Academy of General Dentistry since 1993
- Membership with the Psi Omega Fraternity since 1993
Vicky | Dental Assistant
I graduated from dental assisting in 1995. I started working for Dr. Francisco 2014. I feel blessed to be here and could not imagine a better and more positive working environment. I respect the knowledge, kindness and excellent skill of Dr. Francisco that enables me to provide the best dental care possible . The team work and up beat attitudes shown from all of the staff makes each day a great day.
Kathleen | Registered Dental Hygienist
Kat has been in the dental ﬁeld for over 20 years. She began her Dental Career in the 1990’s asa dental assistant working in all facets of dental care ranging from Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics and Oral Surgery.
She attended St. Petersburg College and obtained her Associate in Arts, Associate in ScienceDental Hygiene, and her certiﬁcation in Local Anesthesia.
Kat is married, has a teenage son and family dog named Pugsley. In her free time she enjoys reading, being outdoors, watching her son play baseball and exploring our wonderful waters kayaking.